Coaching FAQ – frequently asked questions about coaching, frequently asked questions
Coaching FAQ: the frequently asked questions about coaching & training. Ihr Coaching Institut gives you an answer. FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) are exactly that. You can find an answer here. In a collection of questions. They have already been asked by many. So we take care of them.
FAQ Coaching was actually intended to make life easier. Yours, that is. You no longer have to search intensively in different forums. Or wait a long time for an answer. Usually everything you need is here. Also in the Economy and the system is established in service. We want to help you with this.
Frequently asked questions about coaching and coaching
1. If you can't do anything, become a coach. This quote is used with a smile for the industry.
2. But how can you coach top performers if you can't do anything? This includes managers and athletes as well as people with great influence.
3. You can't do that. Customers immediately recognize when they are dealing with the wrong providers. These are “self-promoters” and “fraudsters”.
1. You should ask this from a different perspective. “Is your service valuable to the client?”
2. In short: yes. Customers are willing to pay 330 euros and more per Meeting to invest. Namely, if you feel that the coaching is worth it.
3. Companies have recognized the advantages for themselves. For the Development the employee. So the market is literally exploding.
1. Top three are:
Coaching at Stress or for Burnout Prevention.
For managers and leaders.
And in a professional context.
But there are many more.
2. We support medium-sized companies. No matter what the issue. With Business Coaching, in case of conflicts or to increase performance.
3. Employees can also find help with us. In the areas of communication and skills, in crises or to orient yourself.
1. Yes. This is primarily about understanding your situation. We get to know each other. And choose the necessary conditions.
2. Sometimes we can't help. E.g. in very special situations. That is what emerges in this conversation.
3. Then we will forward you. To an expert from our network. So we won't leave you alone with the problem.
FAQ – here you will find questions and answers
As the Ihr Coaching Institut We have collected the most important questions about coaching. And here they are. The questions from our customers, coachees or interested people. From the areas of business, human resources, health and Life Coaching. We often receive the same questions from different customers and companies. That's what this page is for.
You will find such questions and answers listed on almost all subpages. We want to be able to answer them directly for you. But we are still asked questions in conversations. It may make you feel better to ask again about your situation. So ask. Especially if there is an urgent need for clarification of questions or problems.
We understand that! And are available by phone every day from 8 a.m. to 20 p.m. Tel.: 0174-1614254. If you are missing a question. Because it is a service for you.
Frequently asked questions at the start of coaching
1. Appointments can be made directly here Online get booked.
2. We currently have access to a pool of 16 life and business coaches. Nevertheless, we require a lead time of 2 days.
3. If you have urgent concerns, we ask that you call us directly. Then when it can't wait any longer. (+491741614254)
1. Coaching is not a bargain. Customers buy time from experts. This can't be cheap if it's supposed to be really good.
2. Ask yourself. Why would anyone give away their experience and time? Without pay?
3. So it has its price. You can expect to pay €220-330 per hour. For quality time with your companion.
1. You make contact. By email or telephone.
2. Initial consultation: We will find out how we can help you. A kind of analysis of the current and target state.
3. Set sail and get started. After the contract and goal setting, the process begins. We are at your side. As part of the coaching process you will find solutions. We ensure that the coachee gets the answers themselves during the process.
1. We follow the process of Holtbernd & Kochanek. (see infographic on page)
2. We do them Set measurable that you set at the beginning. Together we will find your definition of Success.
3. Intermediate steps are also included. This way we can always test whether we are still on the right track. Whether our sail is set in the right direction.
1. The prices for coaching in Frankfurt am Main vary greatly. They range from 84 €/h to 375 €/h. Depending on the experience of the advisor.
2. We advise that Choice to be conscientious. The mentor’s experience should always come first. And the chemistry between you.
3. If you buy cheap, you usually buy twice. An expert’s time costs money.
1. We currently have 33% private customers. And 67% business customers. They all need our help.
2. A consultant is not just for companies and companies. In the USA, every second private person now has a mentor.
3. The three regular examples in the private sector can be found here.
-Change in career
-from your own Motivation
1. One change takes enough time and doesn't happen overnight. No matter whether business or private.
2. The duration and intensity of the coaching depends on your goals and how you achieve them.
3. On average, change with our clients takes 3-6 months.
Answers to your questions – we are happy to offer our clients a free conversation
The number of our customers is growing. This means that more and more questions are being asked. Can't find your question here? Would you like to get in touch with us directly? Then you can contact us here.
No matter whether online or as a face-to-face meeting. By phone, Zoom, Skype or FaceTime. Our Team is there for you. In the first session we find out whether coaching Sinn does for you. The FAQs are a way for you to get to know the topic of coaching better. Please also take a look at our other pages. You can find more information there.
1. 85% of our customers use the offer 60-120 minutes per week.
2. Clients that we have been looking after for a long time, a rhythm of 60 minutes every 2 weeks is sufficient.
3. We recommend not exceeding the 14 day mark. Otherwise what you have learned will be forgotten. Without you being able to use it.
1. We find the problem. There can be hundreds of small problems. Yes, always a main problem.
2. It is narrowed down. We use the appropriate questions. And look at it from every side.
3. The customer receives the right tools and impulses. This will soon enable him to change the situation INDEPENDENTLY.
1. We won't know until after we've had the conversation. Or even after the order has been clarified. Because everyone has a specific topic.
2. Many people start with us with a contract for ten sessions.
3. The contract can also be terminated unilaterally. After every session. So you are in control.
1. Something has changed here since Corona. 99% of coaching is now virtual. (Zoom + Teams)
2. Or a client insists on the face-to-face appointment. We also have rooms in every major city. As suits you.
3. We have optimized the online coaching over the past time. With much success. You can now enjoy the session from home.
1. Coaching serves them as a passion, not a profession. We are available to our clients “almost” around the clock.
2. Even if a topic comes up unexpectedly. We are there for you. By email, telephone or simply in person.
3. This gives you security from us. We never leave you alone. This is one of our solutions.
Our FAQ aims to answer the most common questions
These questions about coaching are just the tip of the iceberg. If you have any further questions, we are here for you. Contact us!
1. Yes, our coaching contract can be canceled at any time. “§ 9.1 The contract can be terminated by either side at any time without notice.”
2. Sometimes during the session the trainer realizes that the client is not yet ready for the change.
3. Then it is advisable to end the coaching. And to start again at a later date. Or you want to stop coaching for personal reasons. We won't stop you. It is important that your desire is at the forefront.
1. Our vision gets to the point. “We want to help people. The idea of profit is in the background for us.”
2. We have so far found the right offer for every customer. No matter in which situation. So asking doesn't cost anything.
3. We value a lean corporate structure. So we don't have to pass on high fixed costs to clients. And as Team can we help.
1. Sometimes our clients' concerns are as different as every person.
2. Structured and with foresight. We accept every challenge. No problem is too small.
3. We've never had to turn anyone away. Throughout our entire history. We take care of the obstacle.
1. This is one of the favorite questions. We get it again and again. Of course for everyone!
2. Our clients include students. Just like DAX boards.
3. Because we care about the well-being of our fellow human beings. That's why we also carry out pro bono projects (for the benefit of the public).
1. Ask yourself the following question. How much money would you pay Urs Meier, the six-time UEFA referee, for his time?
2. You see that the cost of an hour of coaching always depends on the quality of the advice.
3. Feel free to talk to us. We have never turned down a client who needed our support.
1. The answer is no.
2. Unfortunately the term is not protected. So everyone in Germany can Business Coach to name. But not everyone has what it takes.
3. A coach must have a high level of Empathy bring along. Egoists and self-promoters are wrong here. You can only blind potential customers for a short time.
1. The tasks of leadership are becoming more complex. More and more is expected of executives. It's difficult to manage all of this alone.
2. This is the reason for the increase in speed in our lives. And partly also the deterioration of the economy. And the result is toxic environments.
3. Our clients want to orient themselves. You don’t want to be harmed in this environment. And get out of there.
1. We measure it against hard facts.
2. The goals are defined at the beginning of the coaching units. Measurable and broken down into steps.
3. The coaching only ends when the set goals have been achieved. Coaching means trust and we underline this with our approach!
1. A person who has never driven a car needs a driving instructor. To learn the theory and practice.
2. If employees advance into new leadership roles, it is a systemic business coach essential. For sustainable success!
3. With us you can master the position permanently. Through the experience and help of the mentor. This is of great value.
1. An experienced systemic consultant gives you a competitive advantage.
2. You don't have to reinvent the wheel for every problem. Instead, you can rely on the coach’s experience. It's help for self-help.
3. This defuses many critical situations. And makes you faster compared to the competition.
1. He examines the professional and private environment.
2. Sometimes it's because of the private environment. It inhibits development. It throws you off balance.
3. Sometimes the job is also responsible for private crises. The business coach will give you this template. So that you can change something.
1. Consultants solve tasks for clients. A coach helps the client to solve the task independently.
2. The client provides a service. As a result, the learning effect is demonstrably 70-80% higher. And it sticks with you.
3. A coach does not work project-driven, but rather problem-driven. As long as the problem still exists, he will stay on the ball. He will accompany you to your destination.
1. A business coach, just like a therapist, is subject to absolute confidentiality.
2. We are often asked by managers if we can give them some insight. In the results of your employees.
3. Our answer is always no. Our goal is to solve a problem with the coachee. Not to give FK an advantage. Confidentiality and trust are very important to us in everyday life.
1. Our clients are private individuals, managing directors, self-employed people, corporate managers and individualists.
2. Top 10 companies where our clients work: Linde, Siemens. Microsoft, Salesforce, DATEV, Shell, Adidas, Allianz, ADAC, Telekom, SAP, Puma.
3. If we can help our clients, we have achieved our goal. We don't think in boxes. At work and with clients.
1. If necessary, we will be happy to forward you to one of our customers.
2. We work with top executives, board members and entrepreneurs. And we are proud of every single reference.
3. Please tell us who to use for your reference. We organize a phone call within 2-5 working days.